This is a near comprehensive list of resources detailing the programs, software and tools I use in my day-to-day online business operations.
This is also the same list I recommend in almost every training course and coaching sessions I do. Also included are my brief remarks and opinions as a marketer using these tools and services.
- https://NameCheap.com/– majority of my domain names are registered here.
TIP: Google “namecheap coupon [current month and year]” to search for coupons and save a bit on every domain name purchase.
Most of my websites are on a custom Dedicated Server, but for starters you can use any of these web hosting services:
- https://edmundloh.com/knownhost – after jumping from one web host provider to another, I find this is one of the best value for money and more importantly amazingly fast support!
- Aweber – https://edmundloh.com/aweber
ACCEPTING PAYMENTS WORLDWIDE
- PayPal – https://www.PayPal.com/
- https://www.edmundloh.com/jvzoo– JVZoo is the fastest growing marketplace online now. Instant payments platform – ideal both as an affiliate or vendor.
- https://ClickBank.com/– the oldest, longest running digital marketplace. Ideal for promoting niche products and if you’re a vendor you will find that product longevity here is better vs. other marketplaces.
If you don’t know HTML or want to build your marketing pages easily, I recommend any of the following:
- https://edmundloh.com/optimizepress– majority of my sales pages and sites are built using this. Been using them since 2013 and the team behind this evolves the page builder with times. You need to install WordPress to use this page builder theme and plugin.
SALES VIDEO BUILDER
- https://edmundloh.com/videomakerfx – used to create many of the sales videos you see on my websites, besides Powerpoint.