Terms and Conditions
By participating or purchasing your Coaching Program access to me, you agree that the Letter of Offer together with these Terms and Conditions form the contract between you and us.
You also warrant that you abide by the specific Terms and Conditions of Musemancer SDN. BHD.
- Your Investment in this Program entitles you to:
- Attend coaching calls with us during Working Days;
- Private Email access to us pertaining to your Coaching; and
- All the materials and components as described in the Letter of Offer
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any event and event times. We will notify you in writing on the changes we make and:
- We shall have no liability to you;
- You retain the right to reschedule; and
- You shall make no claim against us (including a refund), in respect of the same.
1. Investment and Payment
- You must pay to us in consideration of the Coaching Services:
- The investment sum in one lump sum on the signing of the Letter of Offer by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
- If we agreed that you may pay by Installment, you must pay all Installments in full and without set off or deduction on the Installment payment date.
- All payments can be made through available methods as highlighted in your Letter of Offer.
- Should you not pay us the Installments in full or by the next Installment date, all monies owed to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim or need for demand.
2. Intellectual Property
- We have all the rights, title and interest in all intellectual property used in performing the Coaching Services (subject to the rights of the Trainers) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the Coaching Services.
- In performing the Coaching Services for you, we do not transfer rights to you in any intellectual property, and the title to all such intellectual property remains with us.
- You may not:
- Alter any of our intellectual property or the Materials; or
- Copy or reproduce the content of the Coaching Program, or the Materials; or
- Sell the intellectual property or the Materials or supply to third parties.
3. Cooling Off Period
- This agreement shall be voided if you advise you in writing, within four (4) working days of signing and/or accepting the Letter of Offer, that you no longer wish to receive our Service by delivering or sending (including electronic mail) a cancellation notice to:Musemancer SDN. BHD.
B-06-3A Plaza Taragon Kelana,
Jalan SS 6/6
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
All monies or part thereof paid to us will be refunded to you under this Agreement. If a refund is due from us to you, we will process it within 14 to 30 working days.
4. Refunds and Cancellations
- We may cancel the Service for any reason by written notice to you. We will also refund you the Investment you have paid to us within 14 to 30 working days of giving you notice of the cancellation. We shall have no further liability to you in respect to the cancellation.
- In the event you are not selected by us as a good fit for the Coaching Program, we agree to refund you the initial deposit you have made to us within 7 to 14 working days. However in the event you have been selected and you receive the Letter of Offer, this signifies that you have been accepted and the deposit thus becomes void of refund.
- You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with clauses 3.1, 4.1 and 4.2. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement on which we rely. Should you fail to attend after confirming your participation, no refund or transfer will be allowed. All fees paid will be forfeited once the validity period ends.
5. Transferring Privileges
- The Coaching Program together with all Materials and Components described in the Letter of Offer are NON-TRANSFERABLE unless dictated otherwise.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this Agreement to be void (‘Non-excludable condition’);
- Limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement;
- Limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for loss or damage suffered by you in relation to the performance of the Coaching Program to the total amount actually paid under this Agreement; and
- Excludes all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the Coaching Program or your exercise of rights under this Agreement.
- If the performances as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an Act of God, an inevitable accident, blackout, or any other calamity, then the Trainer may at its option postpone the Schedule, Program or Event from the original Date.
- All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Letter of Offer.
- The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power of right of a Party does not operate as a waiver of that of power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the Party to be bound by the waiver.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties. Any prior Agreements, arrangements, representations or undertakings are superseded.
8. Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Client hereby acknowledges that he or she will be trained in material considered “trade secret” and confidential in nature. Client agrees not to disclose any techniques or comments about the Program to others via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venue. If Client does disclose any information on the training provided in the Program, then he or she admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to civil litigation and damages. Clients agrees not to create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to Musemancer SDN. BHD., including but not limited to ebooks, special reports, audio, video, memberships, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. Client shall not record any portion of the Training calls without express permission from the Trainer.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless of Musemancer SDN. BHD. against all loss or damage that Client may suffer as a result by its Trainers and associates and any of its affiliates and authorized representatives or resellers from any breach of these Terms and any other cause or alleged cause of any kind.
Musemancer SDN. BHD. reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions with prior notice.